At Machinery Maintenance, we pride ourselves in maintaining effective occupational, health, and workplace safety programs. The programs are fundamental to our operations and a requirement of our business. In keeping with our principles – qualified personnel, adequate facilities and equipment will be provided by Machinery Maintenance.
- Appropriate programs need to be implemented to protect employee health and safety and to minimize human suffering.
- Occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable.
- Management seeks to define, initiate and maintain programs and procedures to prevent injuries and illnesses.
- Continuing scrutiny of programs and ongoing employee training and education in occupational health and safety are essential program elements.
- Minimize health and safety risks by providing safe and healthful work environments, preventing unsafe acts and controlling exposures to health and safety hazards in the workplace.
- Provide and assure appropriate health and safety programs exist and are implemented.
- Control health hazards in the workplace and assure that employees are informed of hazards and how to protect themselves from overexposure.
- Communicate to employees all mandated medical findings and advise appropriate actions to be taken.
- Maintain medical records in a confidential manner.
Safety & Health Action Plan:
- All field service technicians are fully safety trained to meet both OSHA and MSHA standards.
- Assure all managers and employees have received orientation, instruction and training in health, safety and environmental protection matters.
- Require that all health, safety, environmental protection, and loss control practices, standards, laws and regulations be observed relating to people, facilities, materials, processes, wastes, and the environment.