Repairs on most anything
Our rebuilding facility is equipped to handle your most difficult job from hydraulic cylinders to complex gearboxes. Our services include simple bearing replacement to a complete rebuild. Complete rebuilds include:
- Complete disassembly to bare housing and cleaning by
de-greasing and/or sandblasting.
- Set-up and check alignment, bores, etc.
Weld up bores if required.
- Machine frame, rebore as required.
- Repair seal diameters.
- Reassemble unit.
- Set clearance, backlash, etc.
- Finish Paint
A minimum of two maintenance machinists are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to service your breakdown needs. Simply call our regular number (815) 223-4058 and let the computer answering service walk you through our options. If its an emergency punch the number corresponding to the machine shop and leave your message. In a matter of minutes a supervisor will call you back and set the wheels in motion to solve your machining problem.
The typical equipment we rebuild or repair include:
- Machine Tools
- Mechanical Seals
- Compressors and Blowers
- Gearboxes (Right Angle, Shaft Mounted, Parallel Shaft, Worm, Helical, Planetary)
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Presses
- Molds and Dies
- Pumps (Centrifugal, Vertical, Multi-Stage)
- Rotary Valves and Airlocks
- Vibrating Screens